Networks are a way for Healthcare Coalition of Texas Members to share best practices and collaborate on improvement initiatives through regular face-to-face meetings, webinars and this online collaboration Website. Leaders across all areas of our member hospitals have access to the Networks that are relevant to their responsibilities. Our networks include:
• Address common issues with a particular focus on “actionable,” tangible
value members can bring to their organizations.
• Build strategic relationships; provide members the opportunity to
help identify innovations that drive significant value and
• Members define the collaboration activities and measurement of
Attendees include key decision makers of their respective areas.
• Similar to Leader Networks, but more focused around a specific task or
goal (physician resident career fair, mock surveys, to achieve greater
financial savings through strategic aggregation models).
• Members collaborate to identify opportunities to create new
opportunities together and/or to maximize cost savings through
customized contractual agreements.
• Task Forces are organized around a specific business or departmental
Attendees include key decision makers around a specific focus area.
• Summits are organized around a specific educational topic.
• Scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Attendees are determined based on the meeting's topic.
Members: Log in to view the calendar for leader networks, committed task forces and summits.